Programmes : ERASMUS +, B.C.I, O.F.A.J.
Bilateral agreements : BEIJING, BOGOTA, MEXICO, SEOUL, TOKYO, JERUSALEM, CONCORDIA university à MONTREAL
The contact person in our school is:
t. +33 2 55 58 65 06
Study period 2018- 2019
It concerns the students who want to study in our school within the framework of one of the 12 programmes listed below:
- ERASMUS +,
- B.C.I (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire),
- Cooperation agreement with the « Concordia university », MONTREAL (Quebec/Canada)
- Agreement with "Fundacion Universidad de Bogota Jorge Tadeo Lozano", COLOMBIE
- Agreement with "Escuela Nacional de pinture, escultura y grabado la Esmeralda", Mexico, MEXIQUE
- Cooperation agreement with the « TOKYO University of the Arts - Gedai », JAPON
- Cooperation agreement with the « Korean University of Arts - SEOUL », COREE
- Cooperation agreement with the "Hongik university - SEOUL", COREE
- Cooperation agreement with the « Central Academy of Fine Arts of BEIJING/PEKIN », CHINE
- Collaborative Academic Agreement with "Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design of JERUSALEM", ISRAEL
- Free exchange programme
You must submit your application BY E-MAIL (in PDF format), including the 4 documents below
- The application form entirely filled up and signed (compulsory),
- A letter of motivation of at least 1 page A4, use the layout which suits you best, but try to keep to the following headings: Project title - Project aim(s) – Intended project content – Stages intended for the project – Intended means of the project and Justification of the choice of our school, linked to the project
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- A portfolio in which you present 15 examples maximum of your artistic work (no CDRom, no DVD, no BLOG)
SEMESTER DATES 2018/2019
1st semester : From the 19th of september to the 11th of january
2nd semester : From the 14th of january to the 15th of may
DEADLINES TO APPLY
The Mobility Committee which is in charge of the examination of the applications from foreign students takes place several times per a year.
- May 18th for 1st semester or full year
- November 16th for 2nd semester
- May 31st for 1st semester or full year
- November 30th for 2nd semester
Foreign students can be accepted in:
Undergraduate studies cycle : L2 (2nd year) during the 1st semester, the second semester or the whole year.
There are no classes available for foreign students during the third year of studies (L3).
Graduate studies cycle : M1 (4th year) during the 1st semester, the second semester or the whole year.
There are no classes available for foreign students during the fifth year of studies (M2)
COURSE CATALOGUE 2017/2018
The course catalogue for 2018/2019 will be upload on our website as soon as possible. You can ask to receive it in english or in french by email.
Please find below the grading system of our institution:
French language: Foreign students are asked to have a minimum knowledge in french language and are ideally asked to provide their results of a french language test.
Other informations :
- Foreign students have the same status as Nantes school of art students,
- Foreign students pay no registration fees, except for the registration to the library (3 € for 6 months and 6 € for the whole year), for the registration to the French Social Security if the students are non european students and if they are less than 28 years old (217 € in 2017/2018 - have a look to : http://www.smeba.fr/brochure_en/index.html)
- All classes are given in French, apart from the English class and a Korean class,
Students association of l'Ecole des Beaux-Arts Nantes° Saint-Nazaire: email@example.com
Facebbok address: https://www.facebook.com/AEDBAN/