Programmes : ERASMUS +, B.C.I, O.F.A.J.
Bilateral agreements : BEIJING, BOGOTA, MEXICO, SEOUL, TOKYO, JERUSALEM, CONCORDIA university à MONTREAL
The contact person in our school is:
Scolarité et Vie Etudiante
t. +33 2 40 35 90 33
f. +33 2 40 35 90 69
Study period 2017- 2018
It concerns the students who want to study in our school within the framework of one of the 11 programmes listed below:
- ERASMUS +,
- B.C.I (Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire),
- Cooperation agreement with the « Concordia university », MONTREAL (Quebec/Canada)
- Agreement with "Fundacion Universidad de Bogota Jorge Tadeo Lozano", COLOMBIE
- Agreement with "Escuela Nacional de pinture, escultura y grabado la Esmeralda", Mexico, MEXIQUE
- Cooperation agreement with the « TOKYO University of the Arts - Gedai », JAPON
- Cooperation agreement with the « Korean University of Arts - SEOUL », COREE
- Cooperation agreement with the "Hongik university - SEOUL", COREE
- Cooperation agreement with the « Central Academy of Fine Arts of BEIJING/PEKIN », CHINE
- Collaborative Academic Agreement with "Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design of JERUSALEM", ISRAEL
You must submit your application BY E-MAIL (in PDF format), including the 4 documents below
- The application form entirely filled up and signed (compulsory),
- A letter of motivation of at least 1 page A4, use the layout which suits you best, but try to keep to the following headings: Project title - Project aim(s) – Intended project content – Stages intended for the project – Intended means of the project and Justification of the choice of our school, linked to the project
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- A portfolio in which you present 15 examples maximum of your artistic work (no CDRom, no DVD, no BLOG)
SEMESTER DATES 2017/2018
1st semester : September 26th 2017 to January 19th 2018.
Winter vacations : December 23rd 2017 to January 07th 2018
2nd semester : January 22th to May 25th 2018
DEADLINES TO APPLY
The Mobility Committee which is in charge of the examination of the applications from foreign students takes place several times per a year.
Academic year 2017/2018
Mobility committee : April 11th- Deadline to apply: April 06th at noon
- Next mobility committee : June 06th - Deadline to apply: May 18th (last deadline for foreign students wishing to apply for 1st semester or the whole academic year 2017/2018)
Foreign students can be accepted in:
Undergraduate studies cycle : L2 (2nd year) during the 1st semester, the second semester or the whole year. There are no classes available for foreign students during the third year of studies (L3).
Graduate studies cycle : M1 (4th year) during the 1st semester, the second semester or the whole year.
COURSE CATALOGUE 2016/2017
Please find below the grading system of our institution:
French language: Foreign students are asked to have a minimum knowledge in french language and are ideally asked to provide their results of a french language test.
Other informations :
- Foreign students have the same status as Nantes school of art students,
- Foreign students pay no registration fees, except for the registration to the library (3 € for 6 months and 6 € for the whole year), for the registration to the French Social Security if the students are non european students and if they are less than 28 years old (215 € in 2016/2017 - have a look to : http://www.smeba.fr/brochure_en/index.html)
- All classes are given in French, apart from the English class,